Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Red Rain

Tired.

I think my body is just trying to tell me to take a break. I can't really remember the last time I felt this exhausted. Even my hubbie made a comment to how tired I looked... I know there's a bunch of colds and flu's making the rounds again, so maybe that's part of it. I sorta-kinda did a workout yesterday but it was nothing to get pumped about. I just putzed around. Watched TV. I also IM'ed a friend (from high school) who I haven't corresponded with in about a year, that was cool. Even though I still have a case of the tireds , I'm gonna at least move around today, unless my body rebels. Maybe there was something to how I was feeling last Thursday. I dunno.

It's also raining today. It hasn't rained here in well over a month, so it's really nice to hear the rain hitting the roof in the sun room -- It's spooking the dog, though... She has to go outside through the sun room.

It's just one of those days... It's all good, though. It's a good day to make a huge pot of soup.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Peace

4 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

Laughing at the sign!
Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!!!!!!!!!!

leslie said...

Get your rest, girlfriend! Sometimes it's best to just go with what is, ya know? Wish I could join you for soup! What kind?

Also, we could use some rain in N Cal -- send it on up, if you could!

Irene said...

Katie,
It's one of those "duh" signs. LOL. I hop I get past bug this too.

Leslie,
I ended up making beef stew. Next time I'll make something vegan. :) The sunset was gorgeous, especially with all the puffy clouds. We're supposed to have a little more rain, though.

Dori said...

Love the sign picture!