Friday, January 19, 2007

What I Like About You

Katie-feld-mom tagged me for this ABC meme about me. Here it goes...

A- Available or single? Neither

B- Best Friend? Linda

C- Cake or Pie? Cake, but I love a really good, home-made apple pie.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

D- Drink of Choice? Water, fresh made lemonade

E- Essential Item? BE Mineral powder that works just like concealer. It covers EVERYTHING.

F- Favorite Color? I have no real favorite color, since I like all colors depending on what context they're being used, which makes it difficult when decorating, but I am in a green phase right now.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Both

H- Hometown? San Diego, CA

I- Indulgence? Bubble bath in a giant spa tub.

J- January or February? February - Valentine's Day

K- Kids and names? Renee, Erik

L- Life is incomplete without? My family, air, music.

M- Marriage Date? December 11, 1982

N- Number of Siblings? Two

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples

P- Phobias/Fears? Traffic

Q- Favorite Quote? "We're having keys and parrots with dinner." -- My son Erik at age 4, mixed up the words peas and carrots.

R- Reason to Smile? Evan

S- Season? Summer

T- Tag three people! Who ever wants to do this, go for it!

U- Unknown Fact about Me? I went to Catholic school for 12 years. Years 1 though 8 were comical... (I'm being sarcastic) Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

V- Vegetable you hate? Peas

W- Worst Habit? I wiggle my foot/feet when I get nervous

Y- Your Favorite Food? Pizza, dark chocolate

Z- Zodiac? Gemini

Peace

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PS
The AZRNR Half Marathon time-keepers changed hubbie's time AGAIN. It now says he finished in 2:45. Chuck and Sylvia now finished in 2:52. My time remains the same.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"We're having keys and parrots with dinner."
So cute!!!!!!!

barbie2be said...

keys and parrots! hehehehe...

the romantics? i haven't heard that song in about a million years. keep on whispering in my hear, tell me all the things that i want to hear, cos it's true... that's what i like about you!

Irene said...

Katie,
I should bring that comment up to him now that he's 19... :)

Barbie2be,
Winner!!!! It reminds me of hubbie's college years...